Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sneak peak post #6

Hello Kitty, and an updated event page. Click ''read more''!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news is not.
It's time for yet an other sneak peak post! Nothing really sneaky about this post tho, mostly new Hello Kitty stuff. So, i'll post the pictures and after that I have something else to post about.




Pangya GU updated their event page. You can now click on ''Caddie upgrades'', ''Card Pack #2'', ''Special awards'', ''SSC'' and ''Much more!''. The gallery and Wiz City button aren't available yet. Click here to go to the event page. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or in the Questions section. Not that you'll have any questions I guess. The event page is quite detailed.

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed the event page last night, I love that despite my worries, on the And More tab it shows the more accurate Pangya bar. I thought for sure they'd skip out on that due to Caliper sales but I am happy that I was wrong.

    I am also starting to wonder if those 10 bronze, 10 silver, and 10 gold card packs for the Rally Prize will include Card Pack #2, it'd be pretty awesome if they did. It would also makes sense why they are waiting to distribute them tomorrow with the United update.

    Either way I am excited. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought *if I'm not mistaking* that after the Card Pack #2 has been released the Bronze, Silver and Gold card will contain cards from #2 too

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the United update, I wish Global will tease us with Hello Kitty stuff >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Flute: That's awesome, so I would assume that means the 10 that we are getting of each will have the chance of volume two cards as well, at least from what you said it would make the most sense.

    Thanks for that clarification though, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete