Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, Hello Kitty!

Flower Power? Wasn't this update about Hello Kitty? Click ''read more''!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news is not.
As you could guess in the sneak peak post, this weeks update on Japan is Pangya X Hello Kitty. I'm amassed that even after a big update like Special Shuffle Course they can still update a good and fun event. 

Pangya Japan updated their site, you can now click on a new option in the menu section.

After you've clicked on that button, you'll be taken to a new tab, where you'll see 2 buildings with ''New'' above them, a little dolfini running around and a construction site. I guess they'll add something there later on in this Hello Kitty event.


Then, of course, click on the big pink villa to view the Hello Kitty merchandise.


Here you can buy all the released Hello Kitty sets and comets, and only here. You can't buy these sets in game! No club sets yet, and only Kooh and Lucia have a full set at the moment (Hana and Cecilia will be added somewhere in the future), but you can buy Hello Kitty hats for all characters. 

Of course, Hana's birthday event is going on. Complete missions to win prizes, like the Hana mask. 


I'm not done just yet. Usually I only post about Pangya JP, but Korea released a new club set, with some interesting stats. 


Flower power! No really, these flower clubs have some great power. 

From top to bottom:
Power,
Control,
Accuracy.
Spin,
Curve.
That's it. New spring clubs, Hana's birthday and Hello Kitty event. Seeing as Hello Kitty is quite famous world wide(unlike Vocaloid). Could Pangya Global also be getting this event somewhere in the future? I do hope so. Lucia's and Hana's Hello Kitty sets are to adorable. You'd just want to squeeze them to death. But then again, that's my opinion.

*edit on 4/14/2011(same day, 1-2 hours later)* I forgot, Pangya Korea also took the name, Pangya United. 


This makes me wonder, if Japan took that name, AND Korea, will Pangya Global also follow their footsteps after the Special Shuffle Course update on the 27th of April? Or maybe even before that? We'll see.. 

Flute.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty!! (e7) IF it ever comes to Global I hope it's in shop and doesn't end up in Gacha. The Pangya logo for the flower clubs look pretty awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two quick typos to point out. :P "No club sets jet," "some interesting status" (yet, and stats)

    On another note, I'm really quite amazed at how exciting the game has been getting recently, it's event after event, we haven't really even had a moment's pause, and I'm guessing that once special shuffle and the new season is released in Global we'll have yet another event (like we did for eastern valley) so that's at least another 3 weeks of excitement, and then who knows what'll come after. Definitely very, very exciting.

    Hello kitty and Flower Power... hmm, the HK looks really cute, and I wouldn't mind having those as clubs :P they have awesome stats and don't look too bad either. (Though I don't exactly like the style of the head for woods. It's similar to how I feel about some of the other sets.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just had to point out the only 2 spelling errors I made hadnt you? XD It's weird there are errors in there at all, I read these post 2-3 times before posting and atleast half a dozen after. Damn you dislexia!

    I don't really like the clubs either, but the STATS(!) look interesting enough to try and win them.

    I'll fix the errors asap, I can't atm.

    Flute

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah that Arin set in the flower clubs picture looks really cool >< me want

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find a background sized picture of this Arin, but I did find this, so.. enjoy :]

    http://i55.tinypic.com/2nkpeh4.jpg

    ReplyDelete