Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pangya United update

This is an update just to show what will be coming on the 27th. But first I have a little problem, what should I call Pangya Global now? Because if I say Pangya United it could be any server. Or should I just call the other severs Japan and Korea, leaving Global with the United name? I think i'll call it Pangya GU(Global United, lol). Now to get started. Click ''read more''



I'm amazed by this news letter. For starters this is the first news letter in like.. a year? But also because what they've stated in the ''And more!'' section. We will be able to rent items for pang for a week!? I know this system, because it was released on Korea way earlier and on Japan a few weeks ago. But this will mean that they will lose profit, or..


On the Pangya website they've replaced the Rally Medal Count with the Pangya United Countdown. This is kind of the same thing Pangya Japan did, just without the countdown. Because when you click on the ''view details'' button you'll be taken to a new page.


Just like Japan, or even better? I like this page better than Japan's page (if you don't know or remember how  Japan's page looks like click here). But what I mean with just like Japan is that you can see the new stuff, but when you click on the pictures it will say: Coming soon! So just like Japan. You know something's coming, but you have to wait. And of course, the trailer in the middle of the page. It's nothing much. Just pictures of the SSC with Eastern Vally music.

Pangya GU is doing a good job on building the tension. Step by step, day by day you get to know a little more of what's coming on the 27th.

So, what do you think of this update? Or do you have a better name for Pangya Global United? Let me know!

Flute.

7 comments:

  1. It'd be better if there's a trading system :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Flutes, take a glance at the picture for the "Improved Caddies" Section, I guess that thing you were asking about in the last post regarding the little thing had to do with Boo's upgrade?

    'nother note: loving the idea of finally getting those award bonuses :P too bad I rarely get speeder anymore :<

    (oh right, typo notice: "sever" should be "server" in the first paragraph.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zach
    I don't think so, because I know the upgrade system from Japan, and it has nothing to do with that fellow..

    (typo fixed, ty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "PangyaGU" makes me lol. :D Goo. Eeheehehhee.....
    Well, because it makes me lol, keep it and start a trend with it. So everyone will be calling it GU, like how ppl call Clear Papel, Clapel. :D
    ~Kaolin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty excited right now let's just hope no one get's banned for winning an SSC; yep I am aware of those crazy bannings, also I can't help but lol at "Pangya GU" I don't know why, I just find it comical.

    Also I have to agree, I prefer SGi's teaser over Japan's it looks better. Also I just looked at the top of my tab-bar and SGi's teaser page lists: "Pangya - Season 5"

    I literally just noticed that, am I the first... or?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mizu
    I only noticed it after you said it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought its just a big update to catch up with KR... And then "Demons Land" plus whatever else is suppose to be out with Season 5 :0

    hmmmm I think its just Expansion Pack.

    ReplyDelete