Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ruby Kitty & extra

Ruby set, Hello Kitty & 2 extra's. Click ''read more''!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news it not. (I really like this opening, lol)
This isn't a big, or interseting post. It might be if Global would follow Japan with the Hello Kitty event and the next Gacha would be the Ruby Air Knight set. Let's start with Hello Hana & Cecilia.


Hana and Cecilia got their own Hello Kitty sets. Hana only one, really cute pink set and Cecilia 2 sets. A red one and a blue one. The Hello Kitty Club set hasn't been added yet.


Ruby Air Knight set, yay! This red - purplish set gives a new Logo when hitting Pangya. 

Well, this is the main update. Ruby sets, Hello Kitty. Nothing special. I DO have something else what I want to share. In my last post I talked about Pangya United. This morning Pangya's Official Twitter Page posted the link to the site where I got the United information (so you know the information is valid). On the Pangya website they've posted the 5 winners who collected the most medals in the rally event. But it's something they said that is interesting..

Please click the image to see the text clearer. 

''You guys UNITED and worked....''  ..hint hint? 

And i'm going to close this post with a question. To understand the question please take a good look at the photo beneath. It's a screen shot of one of the holes in the SSC. 


Have you ever seen this little guy flying around? I know I haven't. If you have post where you've seen him in the comments below!

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. New mascots? :O There was a pic from the SSC release with Kaz and some black mascot or something. Maybe more new things to come. :D I do remember seeing a Christmas mascot in some screens last year, I think it was on your old blog? I didn't even notice the "UNITED" thing in the medals winner announcement haha, nice catch.

    Ceci gets 2 color outfits?! That is awesome, I really hope Hello Kitty comes to Global (soon to be United). I'll be poor but the sets are way too nice not to own. xD

    P.S. Glad you like the opening line. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the picture you're revering to. The fun part is that I made a post about that black demon guy a few months back or so. Here: http://flutespangyablog.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween.html

    The other xmas mascot you're referring to is an official xmas mascot. Snowman on a sugar cane. It's posted here: http://flutespangyablog.blogspot.com/2010/12/rum-pa-pa-pum.html

    I'm glad you like Ceci's 2 outfits, because I don't XD Poor old bag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw but poor Ceci is always neglected ._. But really, I think her outfit is very well done and suit her quite nicely. Plus, the hairstyle is cute! She needs more than just hair buns. Even the scissors cut is ugly on her. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen him actually, per say.....but I have seen that picture.....*thinks* IT WAS IN THE VIDEO!!! :o In the Season 5 video, you can see that guy int he background. :D I don't know if that answers your question, but I don't really know what answer you're looking for. ^^;;
    ~Kaolin

    ReplyDelete