Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sneak peak post #5

Meow, welcome to Sneak peak post #5, click ''read more''!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news is not.
Sneak peak post #5, meow. I don't have a lot to say, but I can finally post a picture that will make you think what this update is going to be about, instead of the pictures just giving it away. That's why I won't say to much and just let the pictures do the rest. Of course the picture I'm talking about is the club one (shoot, did I say to much?) ..meow.


Ohh, look! That's Lucia's Hello Kitty booth, how funny *insert pangya-lol face here*


Come back this Thursday, to see the full post.

Flute.

7 comments:

  1. I will bet you whatever you want that the clubset is the Ruby Air Knight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the Ruby Air Knight, it's the "Ohh, a purple - reddish club set that looks like the Ruby Air Knight set but obviously it's not" club set.. dûh ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I guess they really are running out of ideas. Air Knight, Air Knight 2, Air Knight 3, Ruby Air Knight, Crystal Air Knight, Lucky Air Knight, Holy Air Knight, Dark Platinum Set, Chemical voice, 1 year aniversary. All made on the same base model. Same with duo feather set. I know the stats differ on all but c'mon it's not that hard to think new ideas.
    Like the new flower set or the tuna.
    Don't you agree? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chemical voice?! where did that come from??? that's no where near like the air knights and some club sets need to actually look like club sets and this is the base model for them... i don't see how this is a problem

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't totally agree with you And2. You're right that they look the same, but every club set is different in it's own way. Remember the April Fools Club set?(aka Invisible Club set) it's a normal club, just invisible! Then again, a new model club wouldn't be bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Xanith.
    You're right about the chemical set, I made a mistake. But I do recall a voice clubset that looked like the Air Knight. I believe it was available in the shop at one point.
    @ Flutes.
    Of course they're different in their own way I'm just saying that I for one am a bit tired of the same model with adifferent mesh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it would be totally awesome if a club set would be in the shape of a.. banana! XD

    ReplyDelete