Monday, May 2, 2011

Late! Oh so late!

A very, very late post. Sorry! Click ''read more''!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news is not.
Oh jeez, i'm really late with posting this, lol. I had some problems the days before the weekend, and I was gone most of the weekend, so I "forgot" to post about this update. Sorry! Let's start with Pangya JP.


The last items of the Hello Kitty event have been added. The Hello Kitty Clubset, and the Hello Kitty ingame title. The title can be bought just like the other Hello Kitty stuff on the Pangya JP main website. As for the club set.. that's a different story. 


Remember the first post about this event? I showed the ''play ground'' where you could enter the big pink villa to buy the Hello Kitty sets. I also said something about a construction site. This construction site has now been filled, with a.. GAMBLE OPTION? Yes! You need to test your luck to win the Hello Kitty Club set. 


There's not a lot more to say about this, I mean, it speaks for itself doesn't it? ''Click button, receive gift, main prize is club set''. Now, moving on. 


New event, for Japan's Golden Week. I'll be honest, I had no clue of what Golden Week was. And if you have no clue either, click here. In this event you play holes, and with the amount of holes and the tubes filled with lovely acid/goo/Dolfini urine or what ever, you can make items. You can also buy x2 exp items in the shops, that's why I posted the little weird fellow in the leaf in the Sneak Peak post.

The last thing I want to post about is Pangya GU. 
United is finally here, and we got wonderful features. The maintenance took way over 14 hours, what I find is amazing. There are still some bugs tho, like the guild chat not working in SSC. But I guess that will be fixed in the next maintenance. I can't wait for Wiz City, and I really hope that the last hole of SSC will be turned into a full course like they mentioned in the Season 5 interview. But that interview was a really long time ago, so I don't hope they threw that idea way. Oh, and if you don't have FaceBook, or you don't follow Pangya on FaceBook, Pangya GU released a what higher resolution of the Pangya United image. Click on the image below to see the full size!



Flute.

3 comments:

  1. Here's an even higher res one, http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2864/unitedx.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J3llo! Where did you find that image?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich (sweatdrop) linked it on twitter. Not sure where he got it from though.

    ReplyDelete