Sunday, April 10, 2011

Better late then never

Hi all!
Well, i'm a little late with posting this. The main reason was that Pangya Japan didn't want to update. So after trying everything I know I re-installed Pangya Japan. The thing is re-installing takes about 2 to 3 hours. And of course at the end I got an error(twice). So long story short, I managed to re-install Pangya Japan, and got the information I needed. I'm to lazy to make a banner, so.. just click read more already!



Special Shuffle Course, yay! The two pictures above is what you'll see as your home and in log screen. The Special Shuffle Course is a new game mode. 17 holes will be selected from any of all courses released till now. This means that you could be playing Ice Spa the first hole, but Silvia Cannon the next! At the end, hole 18, you'll find yourself in an ice covered piece of land. The tee is usually way higher than the hole, so it's a fun challenge to hit the right amount of power to land on the green and not 100y behind it.  But of course, that's not all.


The new Pangya Japan.. United logo, and Kooh and Lucia in the White Wiz sets. Could this be a hint for new sets to come? Who knows. We've also seen Nell's pyjama's some time ago, but it's still not released. I'd love to see a full HD quality of this picture, so if anyone finds it, please let me know!

Of course, don't forget the:

- Caddie upgrades. Insted of having a caddie that only gives +1 power, you can upgrade your caddie so it gives you power + 1 and controle + 1(example)
- New way of showing your Pangya Season records.
- Silvia Cannon's cannons don't fire their lazer
- Rent point clothes for 7 days. You can rent clothes for 7 days for Pang.

And I'm glad this is true. In the Wiz City 4gamer interview they said something about Windows 7 and Vista. Long story short, Pangya supports Windows 7 and Vista more than before.

Before I end this post I've just got a few more thing to say, don't forget to vote on the Event Poll! Just a few more hours to go! Also, i'm going to keep the text option called Platinum News Flash. If I have something to say that I don't think is that important to make a whole post about it, i'll just post it there.

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. Did they unblock foreign IPs from Pangya JP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they didn't. There's still an IP block out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there anyway to get past the IP block though? I miss my JP account

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of anti-IP block programs, you just have to find the correct one

    ReplyDelete