Saturday, May 14, 2011

A somewhat boring post.

A short post! Because there's almost nothing to post about! Yay! This MUST mean that Wiz City is on it's way! (of course it is, they said it would be released this month or the next, lol). And something not Pangya related. Click "read more"!


Just like Pangya GU, Japan is holding an attendance event. Log in, get prizes. Simple, not much to explain.

今、ガチャッとポンタPPで手に入るレアはこれだ!

Again, nothing much to explain about. The only thing I find weird is that Pangya JP added the Wind up Keys together with the old Papel items. 

Okay, I've posted this update quite late after the update, again. But I have a reason! Well, I don't. I simply forgot. But there is something else I'd like to share. Remember the SSAF give away event Poll? How it went crazy? The same happened again with the last Poll, about Pangya United being S5. After the Poll was closed for like 3 days, about 30 votes got added. And that's not all(this is not poll related). One comment has gone missing. POOF! Just like that. I'm the only one who can remove comments for ever. The one who posted the comment can delete his or her comment, but it will say: comment removed. So you know someone commented. I have proof that the comment was posted in the first place, because I get an e-mail when somebody comments (at least now I know I'm not crazy). Well, there's nothing to do about it. Just wanted to say.. THAT's WEIRD!

Flute.

No comments:

Post a Comment