Thursday, May 19, 2011

The update with the cute banner

500k Pang prizes and Poo Papels(!?).. Click "read more"!

Greetings from Flutez! The name might be mini but the news is not.
I love the picture on the banner so much I didn't want to put any text on it, that's why it's blank. But who cares? The last Sneak Peak post was quite mysterious, even tho I think that most of the people already knew what the update was. Lets start with the Cookie Jar.


This is a fun event, because it makes me remember of an event similar to this on Alba18. You played holes, and on the 9th and 18th hole you won a box. In that box you could win pang prizes from 100p to 500k. Back then 500k was an huge amount of money, so when I won 500k(twice) I got really excited and bought everything from the Personal Shops that I wanted (and that's why I still remember that event).


Well, this event is different. You need to collect funny looking creatures, and together they'll form a box. That box contains prizes, like a 500k Pang prize. These creatures don't drop from all courses tho. The only way to win the Blue Dragon Dolfini is by playing Shining Sand, Deep Inferno or Eastern Vally. The same goes for the other creatures, but on different courses. 


Kooh's new item! This item isn't really new. Pangya EU already had this item. Not much to say here, I mean you like the set or you don't. Easy Breezy ~


I think everybody knows this little fellow here. It's Dirty Papel! (or burned Papel, or Poo Papel <- no really I've heard somebody say this). This caddie will be available in the shops for a limited time only. So get your + 1 control + 5 spin Poo Papel now! 


So this was Japan. Now Korea. Like I said before, I don't cover Korea, but I love to post the new Gacha (Scratchy in Korea's case) sets. They're called Kindergarten Sets. Really cute if you ask me, but Pangya GU Gacha rate worthy..? Hmm, I don't know. This picture above makes them look adorable, but in game..

Image thanks to Tiki Report Scroll.
I think Hana's set looks a lot like her Hello Kitty set, so thats a plus if this set hits Pangya GU. And Nuri's getting a set as well!? I think I might try to win the set for him, just because it makes him look like a 7 year old. I'm still in doubt if I want these sets. But if I know myself I'll love them in probably 5 days. 

I found this image some time ago on the Thai forums. Use it as you like!
So, all we're waiting for is Wiz City, right? WRONG! Where in the world is that Season 5 trailer!? No really!? I want to see that trailer! This just confirms my theory that Pangya United isn't Season 5. BUT! Wiz City is on our doorsteps. I have this feeling we'll see some kind of Wiz City preview in the next couple of weeks. I do think that Pangya KR and JP will get Wiz City first, and Pangya GU about 1 - 2 weeks later. That's just how Pangya GU rolls.

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. Those kindergarten sets are cute~ Though in-game Nell isn't as cute as he is on the banner. XD I want the cookie jar event and poo papel! I can give up 1 control for some extra spin!!! Come on Global, let's really be "United" and have the same event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those kindergarten sets are cute (love Kooh and Nell) Great event, we can only hope that we will get the event in the upcoming update on global

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sets, I want that picture in high res :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, nurii looks so cute!
    it isn 't a randoseru but it 's still cute.
    i think nell looks cute too, but they couldve made it look better. i don 't like lucias. > x <

    ReplyDelete