Friday, May 6, 2011

Pangya GU "X" Anime suggestion.

Since there is no update this week, I thought I'd put some of my idea's into a post on my blog. I first wanted to post it on the forums, but for some reason I thought my blog was a better place, maybe because the people who post comments here are nicer? Who knows. I'll start writing about my idea. Click "read more".

Pangya Global United "X" Anime. I guess you should know what this means by now. But if you don't, here's a brief description. 


Pangya JP and KR had some events in the past, the most famous one the Pangya "X" Vocaloid event. What Pangya JP and KR did here was design a full set for all (or most of) the Pangya Characters. Kooh would be Miku, and Hana would be Rin (etc). It was a great succes and a real benefit for Pangya and Vocaloid. Because I loved the sets that were released, but couldn't buy them because I didn't play on that sever, I started looking in to Vocaloid. What brought me to Anime. And by now, a few years later, I'm a total Anime freak. 

The sad thing about Pangya GU, is that the company that runs GU is in America, and in America, the love for Anime isn't as big as the love for Anime in Japan. Because Vocaloid has a copyright (dûh) Pangya GU needs a license so that they're allowed to release these sets. But of course, this is too expensive (what I can imagine).

But then, something got me thinking and this may be totally impossible, but hell. To get a license you need to pay money. Vocaloid got a good deal by the Pangya "X" Vocaloid event, so why promote more on the same game? If Pangya wants an other event, they better pay some good money for it. But now, there are a lot of good Anime out there, and maybe they need some advertisement. I mean, an Anime golf game, in America, willing to host an event with OUR Anime!? We'll even pay for that! 


It's a great, and simple idea. An (maybe unknown) Anime event on our Pangya GU sever. Making the players of this sever happy, and giving that Anime more viewers. After the Vocaloid event, Pangya JP hosted a second Code Geass event. I missed the first, but the second made me look in to the Anime. Again, making me a more Anime freak than before. I loved Code Geass, and I found out about it, thanks to a Pangya event. It made me, the player/viewer happy and it made Pangya happy. Because I had a fun new Anime to watch, and I bought some sets, in other words, giving Pangya money (and if I was the type of guy who bought all sorts of Anime goods, I would have bought some of the Code Geass IRL stuff too. Making the makers of that Anime happy, because they earned more money). 

I'm babbling, and to stop this post from getting to long with examples, i'll sum it up.
If Pangya GU would go and find some good, fun Anime (like Angel Beats, Shugo Chara, Naruto etc) and see if they could make a deal with them. It would make a lot of people happy. Wouldn't you want to see Hana in one of these sets? Even if you don't like that particular Anime, the sets might be appealing, right?

I think it's do-able. Because by now, I think SGi has enough money (...) to get a decent licence for an Anime. There's only one problem left. The sets themselves. Everything GU gets comes from JP or KR, because that's where the sets are "made". So if Pangya GU could get a licence, that still wouldn't solve the clothing problem. But the biggest problem is getting a licence, and with what I just said in this post, everybody likes advertising for their product.

I don't know who might read this, but maybe someone will read this, and take action? Maybe someone will read this, agree, and just keep on playing Pangya, doing nothing? I don't know, but the world is small, so maybe one day someone who can do something will read this, giving Pangya GU a nice, Pangya "X" Anime event.

I have a feeling I'm missing something in this post, but I can't lay my finger on it. I put the biggest idea I had into a post, but maybe after some comments, or reading this post over I may add some things.

Flute.

9 comments:

  1. Pangya X Bleach Please. Kaz as Ichigo would be totally awesome. Imagine him decked out in Tensa Zangetsu attire and swinging the zanpakuto blade.

    Arin could be Matsumoto, while Hana could be Rukia. Max could be Byakuya...etc etc.

    This is luneth btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Bleach, but I've seen some pictures. Just as I said in this post, if Pangya GU would host an Pangya "X" Bleach event, I might start looking into that Anime... ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! There is so much to choose from. Indeed Pangya X Macross Frontier could be really interesting...

    Lucia as Sheryl, Hana as Ranka, Max as Alto,Kaz as Brera, Kooh as Clan...OUUUH, that be nice *^*!

    Or...Higurashi [when they cry] maybe?

    Cecilia would make a terrific Takano! Azer as the old police officer, Nuri as Keiichi, Lucia and Arin as the Sonozaki Twins, Hana as Rena, Kooh as Rika and Nell as Satoko O_O! Now I'm inspired xD! [Why dind't that idea come earlier, that would fit the Horror Fest xD!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. See! This is what I mean! I bet those Animes would make a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pangya X Mai HiME :)
    Mikoto as Kooh = Perfect Awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not the first to suggest this Flutes. First of all from what I know there's the licensing issue for the US, wich apparently is a pain and probably expensive. That's the main reason we didn't get the Code Geass sets. It might be possible through Funimation since they have an office in the US, but it's a long shot. I was talking to someone a few months ago and said wouldn't it be cool if we had X-men outfits? It would be easier in theory since Marvel is established in America. I hope we'll get something like this in the future, I really do,since I'm an otaku myself, but try not to get your hopes up to high.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pangya X Bleach ideas :

    Kaz : Ichigo (Bankai) - suits his thin frame.
    Hana : Rukia (Shikai)
    Arin : Orihime / Matsumoto?
    Lucia : Yoruichi
    Azer : Kyoraku
    Max : Byakuya / Aizen
    Nell : Yachiru
    Kooh : ?
    Cecilia : ?
    Nuri : Hitsugaya (OH YES.)

    Luneth here =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well....I think there is a higher chance for the crossover with Trickster Online....

    They are made by the same mother company...

    Just my opinions xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya Flutes, i totally agree with you on this one. However, i think Pangya Global needs to learn the motto "give the customers what they want". Frankly speaking, who ever is in charge of releasing the costume sets and updates of pangya US/global doesnt understand the needs+wants of players... until they learn that lesson, we can only look+drool at pangya japan for all the good anime stuffs that they get...
    --- ^^

    ReplyDelete