Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneak peak post #2

 Ice Towers!? Is this..!? Click ''read more'' to see the full sneak peak post.


Hi all! (soon to change).
Sneak peak post #2. And what a big sneak peak post this is. Two great things are going to happen, or maybe one great thing, and the other one is just really fun.


I gave this away in my last post, so I guess everybody knows what this is. I'll post more information and some extra screens shots in the full post.


..I know what your thinking, and I think i'm thinking the same thing. But just like Nell, Pangya Japan could be false advertising. So, i'll wait till after the update before I start rambling about this subject. But yes, this is, really really great news. Come back on Thursday to see the full post, and find out if we were thinking the same thing. (Special Shuffle Course..?)

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more information about the big update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!

    SEASON 5 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    luneth22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait. It could be super shuffle course. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Shuffle lol. Guess it's better late than never~

    ReplyDelete