Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smile Japan

Nothing much, just  My bad, I guess there is something nice .Click ''read more'' to.. read more.


Hi all!
Well, as I said in the sneak peak post, don't get your hopes up on this update. Nothing special got added, and  maybe I could have said what was going to be added in the sneak peak post. Ohwell. Like some of you know, you can donate money via Pangya Japan to help the people who got struck by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. When you log in you'll get a title for in game. Like the VIP title you could get on Global, or the I love Pepper title. 

Japan get's the Smile Japan titles, but Thailand gets something different:


So Global? Are you going to hold an event to help Japan? If you think they should, click here. All you have to do is say, +1.

Not a major update for Japan, but Global did get some fun stuff. Nell Fairy and Rune wings in the cauldron, a wig event, play for boxes, open them and you may win a wig, 2010 swimsuits are back and more! So if you've been AFK for a while, because the game was starting to get boring. I think this is a nice time to come back

EDIT.
Well, this was my bad. The whole reason that I wanted to use sneak peak posts was to get my information as accurate as possible. This worked for Japan, but Korea has a new Scratchy Card set. Seeing that Global will get this in Gacha, I'll post the Image but I forgot to do so, lol. The sets are for the girls, and they look cool. But, is this the Global Gacha rate worthy?


And I just have to say this. DAMN KOOH, YOU TALL!

Last but not least, don't forget to participate in the Platinum Pangya SSAF give away event! You've got 3 days left to enter! So comment your idea here by clicking on ''SSAF give away''. Good luck!

Flute.

No comments:

Post a Comment