Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to Platinum Pangya!

Platinum Pangya, the renewed Flute's Pangya Blog! Click ''Read More'' To find out what's new!

Hello! And welcome to Platinum Pangya, the re-newed blog for Flute's Pangya Blog. I started Flute's Pangya Blog almost 8 months ago, and it was a good way to find out how blogging works. Now it's time to upgrade the blog. The upgrade will contain new features like ''Contacts'' where you can contact me if you have any questions(or other issues) that you don't want to post in the new ''Questions Section''! I've made the question section because i've seen some people post questions in very(very) old posts. The only way I could see those question was by looking at the ''All Comments'' section, and I rarely look there. So now if you have a question about an old post you can post it in the questions section and i'll guarantee you an answer!

I've also added ''Guidelines'' in this new blog. So think before you post! Something totally new is the ''Glitches'' section. If you have funny, weird or even scary pictures of glitches you can post it there! Not everything has to be serious has it?  

Old posts like ''Pangya's 10th Character [Japan]'' and ''Season 5 interview'' are updated. The old posts were all messy and that has been taken care of. Also, you couldn't comment on any of those pages. Thanks to some searching now you can!

There will be a new way of how I'm going to post the updates on my blog. I used to post the updates right after I got the Pangya Japan News Letter. At first this was an ''ok'' way but latley Japan has been holding back information in their mails. Like about a  few months ago, Japan released a new set for Nell, but didn't say that in the mail. So after the update I checked the website, and a new set was added! Now i'm going to post a ''Sneak Peak'' post of what the real post is going to be about. Then when they've updated i'll post the full offical post as accurate as possible!

Flute's Pangya Blog is going to stay available for everyone to visit as there is a lot of information in the posts. I won't update Flute's Pangya Blog, all the updates and news will be posted in Platinum Pangya.

And last but not least, the new Platinum Pangya Blog Banner! This banner was made by a good friend of mine Tomcik of the Koneko Grafix Shop. It fits the new blog design doesn't it? So here by, I call Platinum Pangya, the renewed Flute's Pangya Blog as opened! For many nice and interesting updates to come and of course, Season 5~!

Flute.

5 comments:

  1. Nice. I like the new lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent new blog HappyFlute! btw, this is luneth from Pangya speaking, feel free to add me as a friend! I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete