Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wiz City Postponed (JP)

Fuuu! Click "read more"!

I don't even know where to start! I read this news via Pangya JP's twitter account. I saw [Wiz City] and went "yay!" Clicked on the link, read the announcement and went "FUUUUUU!" Wiz City has been postponed until September. The Pangya team apologised for postponing the new course. The course isn't fully ready yet for everyone to enjoy. 

If you'd like to read the post on their main website, click on the picture below.


This means Pangya GU won't be getting Wiz City any time soon. And Pangya KR? The same I guess. I didn't hear any news from them yet, but if I do find more news I'll post it here (post could change at any time).

I'm sad that Wiz City has been postponed, but at least you'll know that you can play on a new bug free course! So what are your opinions? Leave them in the comments section below!

Flute.

4 comments:

  1. I was expecting this actually, but I'm not complaining. Like you said better to have a bug free course. It's good that they are taking their time, or else they would be like the major companies (Ubisoft,E.A. etc) who release bugged products because of pier pressure and greed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's better to wait and have a bug free course, that being said if its sill bugged when it's released all hell will go down >:O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but lets be optimistic :)

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda expected this, but oh well. Better to have a bug-free course that everyone can enjoy, rather than rush things out by June and receive complaints from players. Good decision!

    -Luneth-

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not be buggy, looks like it's simply not good enough. :/

    If they can afford to miss the summer, which is the best months in sales, I would say the new course is really bad so far. Maybe just a west wiz remake.

    ReplyDelete