Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's gonna be a rainy safari

Rain events, Safari sets.. click "read more"!

I had a free day today, so I almost forgot that it was Thursday, update day! Because Wiz City has been postponed until September we'll have to do with a (normal) event and some new sets.

There is a new event to "celebrate" the rain season. Play to win prizes! It's again a special event only Japan will get.



A new set for Arin and Cecilia.. mostly Arin. Cecilia already had this set on Pangya GU. 

Interesting update huh? Not much, I really was hoping for Wiz City but oh well. There is something else that might be interesting. In 20 days I'll be blogging for one whole year! This of course has to be celebrated! I plan on holding an event, and for now I have no idea what that may be (or if anybody has any good idea's..?). Thank heavens I've still got 20 days to think about that! So in the mean time I'll just keep updating with the Pangya JP (and maybe some KR) updates. Stay tuned for the 1year Blogging event!

Flute.

1 comment:

  1. 1 year! Hope you do have time. I love reading yours (and Sweatdrop's) Pangya Blogs. Gambatte!

    -Luneth

    ReplyDelete