Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Celestial Boxes Result

It's a video! Of opening boxes! Click "read more"!

As I said on the forums, I would save all my boxes and open them on the last day of the event. Kinda shameful, I haven't played as much as I intended to play. In the end I had 21 boxes.. and I got 10 more gifted from a friend. So in total, 31 boxes. Not to bad for 2 weeks of a grinding event right? 

Instead of making one giant list of the items I won, I decided to make it into a movie. Thanks to Fraps. And Windows movie maker. Enjoy!




For those who might be to lazy to watch a video of me opening some boxes, here's a list of the things I've won. 
  • 500p (4)
  • 1000p (10)
  • 5000p (10)
  • Bronze Card (1)
  • 18x Joy Chocolate  (5)
  • Sporty Pippin (1)

In total, 31 boxes. I swear I had more 500p pouches when I was opening them, lol. I'm not really pleased with these results. Really happy with Sporty Pippin, but come on. 31 boxes and 0, 500k pouches!? Not even to mention the Nitro Pang Mystery. 

Well, I hope the rest of you had a better run than me. I think everybody on Pangya Island has Sporty Pippin now. I remember that a friend and I kept begging for a "Future Pippin" event. We called her Future Pippin before SGi changed her name into Sporty Pippin. But now that I've got Black Papel, I really dunno who I'm gonna use the most. Pippin (who gives +1 all stats but makes me need to pee every time I see her (you know the hopping thing she does) ) or Papel (who gives +10 spin, but is really quiet in game and I get lonely in tours..). Eh, Me Will See.

Flute.

P.S. Oh! I've thought of a fun event for my 1 year of blogging celebration, all I need now is a good prize, stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. It's a shame we get to keep Sporty Pippin only until August. At least that's what it says in her info. But as I recall on other servers you could win her again during summer events, so it's not that bad. And I think she stays more than the ramen caddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite sure the August message on her info is from her first release here, and not actually relevant anymore. Should last forever now...

    You know, I had the ramen caddie in my "storage" (mailbox), but when they auto-delivered all caddies from mailbox, he wasn't there to use, all I had left was the empty mail... Oh well, I have Black Papel anyway. But I checked right after that update, so what gives, ya know?

    My box results weren't fantastic either, first box got me nitro pang mastery and I thought, sweet, so these aren't too uncommon? Didn't get any more, or a 500k, and I hardly farmed the event at all, which I regret as I still need those 2 and 3 spin cards for my Ultimate Master Plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GM confirmed that Sporty Pippin is permanent.
    Aww, poor ramen caddie :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logged in after the update. It's true they changed her info as well. I'm so happy to add a new perma-caddie to my collection. All that's left now is Black Papel and the Big Papels.
    Yay !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're better off selling the dolfinis and get the pang. That's what I did. ;D

    ReplyDelete