Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1 yr of blogging event results!

Want to see the results? Click "read more''!

Yo! Long time since I've posted! But it's time to reveal the number 1, 2 and 3 of the 1 yr of blogging event! It was a hard decision to make, because I had a top 5 in mind. But I could only pick 3. The 3 winners are allowed to pick on Character Package of their choice! So without futher ado, here's the top 3! 


555neesnu with the sentence: My two favourite animals are cats and cows, so why not have a mixture of both!!??


Momo(star)Noguiko with the sentence: Like a black rose that blooms in the evening, one picture isn't enough to show her beauty and my love that is for ever. 


dyulechan with the sentence: I like this setup for Hana because it shows about personality is, a flower that is willing to present herself to others. 

Congratulations! Please let me know what package for what character you'd want and I'll sent it to you as soon as possible!

Flute.

8 comments:

  1. Woah! I won!!! awesome :].. got a question for ya. does the prize have to be a package or can it be. say an item(s) that total add up to 9,000 points?? if not thats totally ok but im just wondering

    -555neesnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll stick with Hana's Papel Set Package,No other package can pique my interest aside from Hana's XD
    -dyulechan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I won! \o/

    That makes my first pangya contest that I win, I'm so happy *-*

    Well, I want Arin's Academy Set Pack, sadly none of CC's sets packs are interesting and I just love the Academy Set x3

    Thank you very much Flute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okie dokie no problemo! in that case I guess I want Hanas papel set(wish she had moar packages xDD) thanks again soso much for the awesome event!!!

    -555neesnu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prizes will be distributed ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say Thank you,
    Thank you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my package! thanks again for awesome event flute!

    ReplyDelete